Monday, May 10, 2010

Sweet

Redge is great. Usually I discourage him from getting me flowers because they just die. Well, I decided that it would be kind of fun to get flowers because he just doesn't do that (because of me!). So after having a conversation about getting flowers and that it would be kind of fun to get them every once in a while... he bought some for me for Valentines. I thought it was great that he found these at the grocery store. (yes, I am a bit cheap - especially on things that are going to just die!) But, they bloomed so pretty and lasted for almost 10 days. I had 10 days of remembering that my sweetheart thought of me.

So last week Redge comes home all beaming about a secret that he is going to tell me after the kids are in bed. In lieu of Mothers Day, he has booked a couples massage at a prestigious hotel here. I was a bit shocked!! First of all he thought way ahead for Mother's Day. Second, this is NOT something he would do (it was a bit spendy)! And most of all~ I am a bit scared to go! I haven't ever had a professional massage... And what is a couples massage? Nothing kinky, right? Well, I am sure we are in for an experience! This may be a one time experience. HAHA!!

Redge loves me! (It is kind of nice to know that you are still in love, huh!)

7 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

Lol! Oh this totally made me laugh! Couples massage is just your in the same room together. You'll love it. I can't believe you've never had one!!!

meyersbd said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA Right you and Redge Kinky...HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cyndee Bodily said...

Brian - I can't believe you even read my blog!! Only you would think kinky!
Krista, it was really nice. I was a LOT worried about how much skin would be exposed but they make it modest the whole time.
Have you seen the commercial for the TV screens, advertizing the color? The oriental guy says 'oh my' in that funny deep voice... that was totally my reaction to the massage.
I had to laugh at Redge's reaction. His first words when they left the room was 'ouch'... she must have worked him over! Then he told me he was bugged by his massuse because she talked funny. Mine totally had the black southern accent... poor girl, I kept saying 'what?' because I didn't understand! It was great.

Brian and Krista said...

They talked to you?! oh my heck I would of told them to shut up! Its all about relaxing! I hate it when they talk during the whole massage!

Unknown said...

Oh My Goodness...I want a "real live" report of all this massage stuff. So UN Typical of Redge! I can't believe it. He REALLY must love you Cyndee. Glad to know it! barb

Cyndee Bodily said...

HAHA! I agree - totally un-Redge like!
Yes the southern girl would talk to me right by my ear 'ms. bodily, would you...?' I would about jump out of my skin! HAHA she didn't do it that often!! It was fun. Not something I would do everyday, or even every month... Maybe once a year, if that!!

Annie Allen said...

You guys are hilarious!! Krista and I have been laughing since you posted this and said you were a "bit" cheap... We still haven't come up with anyone we know that is cheaper! Glad it was a good time though. I think that's what I'm going to give myself for Valentines day next year. Tell Redge thanks for the idea. =)