Sunday, May 30, 2010

Reminisce

This week we were having breakfast and talking about our trip Charlotte with my parents. Totally had a fun time with them. Our favorite still is going around Charlotte Motor Speedway in a large passenger van. The tour guide only got going 65 or something but then he stopped on the turn - AHH! It was a 24 degree angle (I think) and that was enough for me - felt like the van was going to tip over.
I was having fun making the kids poise on these great fish in a park and we got in trouble for getting on the fish! WHOOPS!



Cute Emma on the bench at the 'fish' park and


then in the car as we were getting to Charlotte. She is a poop in the car. By the time we got there we all had enough of her crying!

We wore grandpa out... it was too funny to see all the kids sacked out on his lap. They thought it was great that he would climb into the back of the van with them. I had to put a stop on that because it is too hard to climb into the back for me - let alone dad!

We had fun riding the tram in Charlotte- we got to see people from all walks of life. I think it was a wide-eyed experience for the kids (and me). My kids think it is funny to sing some song about 'pants on the ground' I had to shuush them because they wanted to sing this and we were surrounded by this type of fashion!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun Cyndee. I like your parents! Good to share grandkids with them. barb