Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lost and Found

Thursday last week Eli came home without his glasses. I must say that I remained very diplomatic and didn't react. We talked about what could have happened to them and all he remembered was his teacher taking them back to his desk because of the physical activities they were going to be doing. Then he couldn't remember anything until the neighbor boy noticed Eli wasn't wearing them on the bus. ugh! What could have happened. I know the teacher wasn't going to lose them. I sent a note to the teacher asking her about it. She looked around and I even came in Friday after school to look for them in the lost and found. She sent out a school wide email to all the teachers to see if anyone had seen them.

We were sick about it all weekend long. I told Eli we needed to start praying for help to find them. No responses from the other teachers by Monday morning. I went into the school by the end of the school day as they were packing up. Ms. Tanner and I were able to piece together the puzzle with Eli about what they did Thursday afternoon. They remembered they had 'specials' after their outside activity time. Eli perked up and remembered where they were. He found them right by the computer. Right where he left them.

I started crying... stupid glasses. I know we had help!! I guess even little glasses aren't too little of a worry, right?

1 comment:

BARB said...

Thank goodness! Isn't it amazing that Heavenly Father cares about the details of our lives? Whew!