Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ready for some football...

We are eating, breathing, living football right now. Well, maybe not that bad but the first two weeks of practice, I thought I would pull my hair out over the whole schedule. Now it seems to be at a medium roar.

So since this is our life for a couple of months, I thought I would share a few pictures. Megs is being so patient to go to the games and help with Emma. She has been good to find a coloring book or something to do while we drag her to the games. I think I am going to enroll her into some sort of dance this winter. Then maybe the boys will have their paybacks with a recital or two here and there!

Isn't Megan a doll! I looked at her this week and could envision her as this stunning young lady. I was wishing that I had snapped a picture of her that morning. She was just stunning!

Eli is doing flag football and is getting along good with it. He started out very hesitant to hold off the other boys. Redge has been giving him pointers. Eli had his first game on Saturday and 'sacked' (pulled his flag) the QB. They won 3-1. I think he ran in one of those points.

This picture is after one of their practice games. Eli was a little pooped from the heat. I am hoping things will cool off here so we don't end up with heat stroke. We had a primary activity on Saturday that was outside with a few games. I had to help with an outside game. I think I had heat stroke from being out there for an hour and a half. Part of the time I was on the parking lot and then the rest on the grass. Whew! It was hot! All I could think of when I got done was the boys and how hot they are in their football gear.

I took this great picture on Friday. Isn't it the best!! I seriously started crying when I looked at it on the camera. First of all, isn't Rhett the most handsome boy ever! And look how big he is, can't you just see this grown up hunk that the girls are going to fawn over! Doesn't he just look like a stud in that football gear.

Then you look at little Emma sitting there looking up at him like he is her hero. She thinks Rhett is pretty cool. He treats her like gold! AWWHHH!! They are growing up. *sniff* *sniff*

5 comments:

Brian and Krista said...

Oh my heck Cyn! You need to frame that picture of Rhett and Emma! It really is SO precious!! He seriously is a stud! Holy cow! And he looks like he's SOO old!! What is he 16 now?! ;) No seriously thats really how old he looks in his gear! But I was always a sucker for guys in their football gear.. BAHAHAHA!
Emma's hair is darling. I want to play with it SOO bad! Her curl is perfect! Its so amazing that your kids look SOOO much like you guys, Rhett and Eli are totally Redge JR. Emma and Megan are totally minney Cyndees! LOL!

Cyndee Bodily said...

I really was crying about that picture... sad when you take it and then cry. Not like I got down the road a few years or anything. oh boy! I am glad I had the second to run and get the camera. Most of the time I am saying 'man I wish I had my camera!'
I totally need to give her another trim. I did the boys yesterday and I didn't have the gumption to wrestle with her. Wish we were even in the same state... I would come have you do it for me!
Missing you guys!

Fullmer Family said...

Cyndee, your kids are so cute! I can't believe how big they are. I think I say that everytime but I think it everytime. It goes by so fast. I was thinking that in 5 years my Megan will be 18 and that just blows my mind. Although, I must admit I have days where it can't come fast enough!!!! But that is only occasionally. Your family is wonderful and I'm grateful we can kind of keep up with each other through this.

Unknown said...

You kids look so great. Love hearing all about them! I'll sniff with you, alright. They are growing up just right, without me! dang it. barb

Annie Allen said...

I love Rhett in his football gear! I was a sucker for the pads and all too!!! I can't wait for the football phase of life. How fun! I wish I could go back for those fun days and innocence again!