Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Eli


Eli is such a fun boy. Yesterday he came home to tell me that he had walked around the track 10 times. The kids have chosen to be apart of a Marathon in March. Before the event they have to walk 25 miles to get ready and then they walk 1.2 miles there. So I was telling the kids about this on Sunday and was asking them to help me keep track of how much they walk. So when Eli's teacher was telling them if they walk around the track 8 times that is a mile. Eli then said to me 'guess how many I walked?' He was so proud that he walked more than his mile.
Last night we went on a bike ride and right when we got home he was asking how far we went. I don't think this will count as walking so I had to tell him we need to actually walk. He then proceeds to tell me that when you pump your legs on the bike it is like walking! hahah!
Love this boy of mine!

2 comments:

Annie said...

I just read a bunch of your blog. Fun update! I want Hyrum and Emma to play, they would have fun together. What cute kids you have!

Unknown said...

I must have missed your hilighting or Mr. E when you posted this! I think Eli is so handsome! You have done such a good job of helping him be his very best. He melts my heart. You have the best kids on earth! Lucky you. Lucky them! BB